Born in Milan, Simona Zecca is a self-taught artist who has always loved drawing and art since childhood and has always continued to cultivate her passion for art even during her studies and in the period in which she worked. in marketing.
She loves studying new and various techniques and over the years she deepened the use of graphite, colored pencils, watercolor, acrylic, airbrush and oil, which is currently his favorite technique.
In 2015 she decided to follow the ever-present call of art to which she began to devote herself full time from 2016, initially customizing mainly helmets and motorcycle parts with airbrush and at the same time expressing himself through his paintings on canvas.
In 2019 she began to exhibit her artworks, immediately receiving an excellent response from the public and critics and obtaining various awards.
Initially hyper-realistic, she is now expressesing herself through a modern realism and prefers female portraits. She has always been particularly focused on the expressiveness of the gaze.
- San Crispino International Art prize - Porto Sant'Elpidio (12-27 October 2019): Special Award for the Slovenian Embassy Representation with “Sharbat”
- Star dell'Arte Award 2019 of Art Now magazine and publication in the December issue of the magazine
- ISA Award Exhibition 2019: first prize ex equo ISA Award in the figurative painting category with “Sharbat” (November 2019)
- Matera Award awarded by Spoleto Arte (March 2020)
- Art NowCritics Award and critical publication on the March 2020 issue with “Sharbat”
- Art House Gallery Online Contest 3rd Edition: First place with "Audrey" (March 2020)
- Passepartout Gallery - 6 Xmas Contest: winner with “Heartbreak Hotel – Room 1” (December 2020)
- BIANCOSCURO Art Magazine BAC Winter Edition 2020: Group Exhibition Prize (December 2020)
- Colors of Humanity Art Gallery Red Contest: mentioned as Noteworthy with “Lilith” (February 2021)
- CAGO ALL painting/drawing contest: won First place (February 2021)
- Artavita International online contest Win Exhibition at New York Expo: Finalist (February2021)
- Artmajeur: Editor's Choice with “Heartbreak Hotel- Room 2” (February 2021)
- Camelback Gallery’s Artist Choice VI Visual Arts Competition: Silver Medal for “Heartbreak Hotel - Room 1” (February 2021)
- CAGO ALL women contest: social conscious award with “Sharbat” (March 2021)
- Art Room Gallery: Merit award with “Heartbreak Hotel – Room 1” (March 2021)
- HelvetartSwiss Online Gallery open contest: First Prize with “Lilith” (March 2021)
- Faces competition by Camelback Gallery:Silver Award with “Heartbreak Hotel – Room 3” (March 2021)
- Artavita online contest: First Prize with “Heartbreak Hotel – Room 2” - published on frontispiece of the art magazine (May 2021)
- Circle Quarterly Art Review: selected among 618 participants to be featured full page on 6th issue of the Art Magazine with “Heartbreak Hotel – Room 1” (May 2021)
- Camelback Gallery: Artist of the Month (March 2022)
- Art Show International Gallery: Talent Prize Award (May 2022)
- Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery: Special Merit Award (May 2022)
- 6Contest Online: Honorable Mention (May 2022)
- ArtCertificate 2022 Figurative Art contest: Second Prize (June 2022)